The Practical Leader™
Our signature program, The Practical Leader™, enables your managers to create the conditions for their teams to thrive, enhancing your organisation’s performance. We have combined the latest research on neuroscience, employee engagement and more with our years of deep experience with many organisations to develop a set of practical tools and techniques to skill up your managers. Your managers will develop the mindset and capabilities, not only to skilfully enhance day-to-day performance, but also to lead your organisation into the future.
The Practical Leader™ takes your managers through 11 Leadership Modules and when combined, enable your managers to guide their teams to success. Over twelve months, each Module is covered through a half-day face-to-face or virtual workshop each month (usually with a break in January), with ongoing workplace learning and support in between.
- Appreciates and draws on the strengths, experience and skills of participants
- Provides a neuro-safe environment for reflection, discussion, interaction and practice
- Comes with a comprehensive workbook so individual learning can be captured and then refreshed at any time
- Is energetic, fun and engaging
- Focuses on practical, workplace learning with an Action Plan for participants to apply the Module in their daily leadership practice
- Is based on the latest research AND skills development, with recommendations for additional resources to continue learning after each module.
People Management Essentials for the NFP Sector
Our People Management Essentials program will give your people leaders a set of enhanced skills, capabilities and confidence to lead and manage their teams.
We have combined the latest research on neuroscience, talent management, employee engagement, with the current legislative requirements and our years of deep domain expertise with many organisations to develop a set of practical tools to up-skill your managers. This program includes tools to engage our blended, post-pandemic teams.
This is a four-module program delivered over four months* enabling participants to effectively embed the learning and practice their comprehensive new skills. We know that spaced learning creates the opportunity for real consolidation of skills as well as behavioural change.
Each Module is a half-day face-to-face or virtual workshop each month with ongoing workplace learning and support for the duration of the program.
* Alternatively, we can work within your operational schedule.
Tailored Learning Solutions
We work with a variety of our clients to design and deliver tailored learning solutions based on their unique needs. These learning solutions include components of leadership, engaging volunteers, talent acquisition and more.